One of the dilemmas I'd faced after publishing my blog on Blogger was just how to integrate forms? A simple feedback or Contact Us form can go a long way to make your blog more user focused and interactive. I have found to simple techniques to overcome this handicap. And yes you don't must be a coder to achieve this! https://homemodle.blogspot.com/
1. Use formstack.com to create professional looking online forms:
A simple but very efficient solution emerges by Formstack. Formstack allows you to design and build forms online and then allows you to embed forms on any blog or website. The simple drag and drop interface allows you to easily create an HTML form and add almost any form element (e.g. Text fields, email field, file upload). You are able to manage your field types, add sections, and rearrange your fields. The Process is very simple:
1. Sign on Formstack.
2. Build your forms using the shape builder. The interface is intuitive. Use a few minute is get familiar and no harm experimenting.
3. Assign the e-mail address where you wish to send form data. This is important as this is where you'll get the feedbacks.
4. Select an appropriate design template and Keep your form.
5. Generate the code to embed on your Blog. Save the code in a notepad file. https://homemodel786.blogspot.com/
You're more or less finished with Formstack! Now sign in to your Blogger account to integrate the code on your Blogger website:
1. On your blogger add a full page using the page widget.. In the event that you don't have the widget already you are able to do so my planning to Design > Add Widget and Select Pages Widget. The page widget on Blogger allows you to add up to 10 static pages on Blogger.
2. After added the page widget head to Posting > Edit Pages > Develop a new page.
3. Develop a new page with the name "Contact Us" using pages widget
4. On the page editor click Edit HTML tab.
5. Paste the embed code generated from Formstack. And Voila! You have a functional feedback form on Blogger! https://windows10852.blogspot.com/
Do a quick preview. You may have to do small adjustments to the shape field lengths if you will find any overlaps together with your Blogger sidebar but that's simple. The Formstack form builder interface is indeed simple that you can quickly stay on course to generate a creatively pleasing feedback form. https://smart1295.blogspot.com/
2. Use feedback tool from getsatisfaction.com
Get satisfaction is certainly one of typically the most popular feedback tools on the Internet. Integrating this on blogger requires some careful template code embedding. The Integration process is simple though: https://smartlove12.blogspot.com/
1. Sign on Getsatisfaction.
2. Generate the code for embedding.
3. There is not straight forward blogger integration widget here which means you must head to your blogger template source to integrate the code.
4. Visit blogger Design > Edit HTML
5. On template XML source code look for tag.
6. Paste the get satisfaction embed code right before the and save the template and you have the feedback widget on blogger!